What Is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Cookies are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (session cookie) or for multiple repeat visits (persistent cookies):
- A session cookie only lasts as long as the browser session. It is automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- A persistent cookie stays on your computer even after the browser is closed. It remains until expires or until you delete the cookie.
What Is The Purpose of The Cookies on This Website?
What Type of Cookies Do We Use?
We use session cookies and persistent cookies on our website.
More precisely we use:
- Necessary cookies. Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our Website and using its features. These cookies are strictly necessary to deliver our essential services from our site, so you cannot refuse them.
- Analytics cookies. These type of cookies are used to recognize and count the number of Site visitors and gather statistics (including number of page views and the amount time spent on each page). This helps us improve the functionality of the website.
- Third-party cookies. Third-party cookies may collect data based on your on-line behavior.
- Source: Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to count the number of site visitors and gather statistics. Google Analytics uses at least persistent cookies and analytic cookies. For more information on cookies used by Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics website.
How Can You Disable Cookies?
You can disable cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. These simple steps guides you through this process.
Google also provides a suite of tools that helps you control your cookies:
Google Analytics. As said before, Google Analytics is the service we use to track website traffic. Google provides website visitors the ability to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics through a tool called 'Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on'. You can download it here.
Google Safety Center provides some tools and a set of guidelines to help you improve your security as well as control your privacy. You can find them here.
- by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your macroguy.net account, or
- by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Acceptance of This Policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions.If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.